Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MY OWN PERSONAL DRUG STORE RIGHT AT MY FINGERTIPS!


My husband seems to have picked up the flu bug and didn't sleep last night. Well, you know what that means, I didn't sleep either. Today he asked me if I had any NyQuil. Now what kind of question is that? Do you know who you are talking to?? Not only do I have J-Mart out in my garage but I also have JVS (get it...not CVS) in my bathroom! So what flavor of NyQuil would you like...Cherry or Original?

Before couponing I would have trucked off to CVS to buy an over-priced bottle of NyQuil. Not anymore! Any aliment you have I have the product to make you feel better. Sinus dripping? I've got it! Excessive gas? Got that too! Menstrual cramps? Got it! Constipated? Got it! Sore throat, cough, fever? Yes, you guessed it! Got that also!

So what am I doing tomorrow? Going to Walgreens again and picking up 2 more Afrin and 2 more Vicks Sinux, using my $6 RR and paying $.34 OOP, getting back $7 RR and adding it to my stockpile!

By the way, everything is in baskets in the back. It just looks messy in the front because you know who was rooting around for cough medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment