Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BOUNTY PAPER TOWELS

Next time my husband says to me "We are almost out of paper towels" he may want to re-phrase it. You see, I know my husband. He LOVES paper towels. Anything that a paper towel can be used for he uses it. Why use a napkin when you have a paper towel?Why not clean the counters with a paper towel? A spill on the floor? No worry, we have paper towels. Refrigerator dirty?...use paper towels! They are his FAVORITE kitchen item. So what did I do? I stocked up while they were on sale this week and bought six 8-packs. If you do the math on what I paid for them, I paid $.66 per roll for some and $.60 per roll for others. Not a bad price for paper towels so I stocked up the J-Mart! The only bad thing about stocking up paper towels is they are quite bulky. Now he won't ask for paper towels because he will see them lined up the wall in the garage. And the best part is I have a raincheck for 10 more that I can buy whenever my stockpile goes down...and I guarantee you it won't take that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment