Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FOOD LION BONE-IN CHICKEN BREASTS STOCK-UP PRICE

Food Lion has Bone-In Chicken Breasts on sale for $.99 per lb. That is a good price if you like them with the bone in. I personally think they are more flavorful than boneless skinless. I picked up 3 packages to stock in my freezer and a 5 lb. bag of navel oranges for $3.99. That brings my grocery purchases for the month so far to $90.70. That includes toilet paper, trash bags, etc. as well as my grocery items.

Also, there was a coupon for a BOGO coupon for Snickers in the 1/23/11 RP. Pair that with the BOGO sale at Food Lion and get the Peanut Butter Snickers Bars for FREE. I left my coupon in the car so I missed out! Maybe I will go back to get more chicken and get it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment