Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

STAIN REMOVAL

My Internet has been down again for the past few days. I sure wish we could switch to U-Verse but it will end up costing more than the $160 pet month we already pay now. So I have to live with my Internet going out now and then. I had to tell you what happened to me. I wore a new pink top to Carrabba's the other night when we went to dinner. I don't know what got on it, maybe olive oil, but it stained my shirt. I immediately sprayed Shout Spray and Wash on it and washed it. The oil stains were still there after I washed it. I consulted my daughter who is an expert at getting stains out of kids clothes, and she told me to get Clorox Spot Cleaner. She said all the others didn't work and hands down this was the best. By golly, she was right! I sprayed the shirt and washed it again and all the stains came out! Note to self...even if it is free, don't get Shout! It doesn't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment