Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A NEW FURNITURE/ACCESSORY STORE IN TOWN

Like I said in my last post, I will begin a new job this week. I wasn't looking for a new job but it found me! Before the Sunshine Shop, I worked at Lighthouse Interiors for 5 1/2 years and LOVED every minute of it! Furniture and accessories are my thing and I truly missed it. The Four Seasons Furniture rep told the new owner about me. I didn't even know a new place was opening here in St. Augustine until she called me. It is called PEACE, LOVE, HOME and it is by the Kirkland's store in the Cobblestone plaza. I don't even know when it is opening but I believe it is this week. I will be working every Tuesday and Thursday and one Saturday a month. The store is closed on Sunday and Monday. Stop by and see it and if I am not there please tell them I sent you in! We will be carrying the slipcovered furniture line Four Seasons and I am very excited about that. If you are in need of a new sofa or chair, you need to check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment