Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

WALGREENS 12/17/10


I have $20 worth of RR's to use by the end this week, so I decided to do the nail polish deal again with my Hallmark RR's and used the Everpure Shampoo/Conditioner deal as my filler item. I asked Walgreens to adjust down the RR $.01 and they wouldn't so I just bought them anyway. I ended up getting 3 nail polish, 2 Conditioner and 1 Shampoo for $4.56 and got another $15 in RR's. I still have one more RR to use this week, but I managed to roll the others until the end of the month. Looks like I will have some fun when I have $30 to spend in Walgreens. Now the question is...do I buy paper towels and toilet paper or do I buy fun stuff in the cosmetic department??

Make sure you do the Loreal Everpure Shampoo and Conditioner for $.99 at the cosmetic counter. Even if you don't have the coupon, they will scan one there behind the counter. This stuff normally sells for $6.99 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment