Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

ADVIL PM COUPON

I printed the $1.00 Advil PM coupon in hopes of finding the elusive 4-ct package at CVS...no luck there.

We needed a new battery for the boat so I tagged along with my husband and went to Walmart still looking for the 4 count Advil PM...no luck at Walmart either.

My search is not over! I know the 4ct. of Advil PM exists for about $.99 so it will be FREE with the coupon. I keep holding out I will find them and I will report back to you when I do!

Meanwhile, while at Walmart, I bought 2 pineapples for $1.99 each. That is a great price for pineapple and since fruit is free on WW, I was thrilled to get them.

Apples...have you noticed the price of them lately? I bought 4 SMALL apples and paid $2.21. They were $1.49 lb. I guess when you can eat fruit for free you will buy them at any price...OK, maybe not any price!

There are a few things I will always pick up when I have to go to Walmart. Good Seasons Dressing (4 pack), chopped nuts, Farmers Ham, and I few more that I can't remember at the moment. That's it. Everything else I can get at Publix cheaper with a sale and a coupon.

And Walmart is filled with coupon nazi's otherwise known as cashiers. I know you've seen them there. They are ready to pounce and not take a coupon if the print is just a little too light. Or maybe you printed it on recycled paper or it is a full moon. The walmart registers don't like that either (not the full moon!). Sometimes there is no apparent reason why it won't scan. The cashiers will just hand it back to you and say they can't take it. Sometimes I make them keep trying and maybe after 8 scans it finally goes thru. Thank you coupon gods! You are smiling down on me!

Anyway, when I find the elusive 4 count of Advil, I will let you guys know. If anyone finds it before me, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment