Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

PUBLIX 3/2/12, SPENT $9.59

Today's trip was all about yogurt and breadcrumbs, all of which were FREE!

I had to arrange my freezer before I left for the store to make some room for the freezer items. I still want to get the Stouffers but have to see if I have enough room. No picture today. I just wanted to get it all in the freezer and refrigerator! I was also able to get 4 bottles (Woo Hoo!) of Sundown Vitamins for $4 overage!

I bought the following:

2 Mrs. Paul's Tilapia Parchment Bake
1 Steamfresh Vegetables
4 Birds Eye Voila
12 Voskos Greek Yogurt
4-4pk. Activia Yogurt
8 Kraft Fresh Breadcrumbs
4 lb. bag baby carrots
Pineapple
Lettuce

I can't wait to try the new Kraft Seasoned breadcrumbs with chicken or pork. I still have 2 more coupons so I may go back and get more!

My total after coupons was $9.59!!

I plan on eating a yogurt or two every day this month! We'll see if the Activia challenge really works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment