Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HAWAIIAN TROPIC AND PORKCHOPS



I hope all of you were able to do the Hawaiian Tropic 50% off deal. The sunblock pictured above was $7.99, so $3.99 after the sale. Do you remember the hangtags I told you about? I used two of them to get the sunblock for $1.00 each!! I actually bought 3 bottles but forgot to put the other one in the picture!

While I was standing there looking at the sunblock I was talking to the rep for Hawaiian Tropic. She was nice enough to give me 8 more $2 coupons. They were out of a certain kind and I got a raincheck. That means when I get ready to buy them I will pay $2 per bottle!

Remember to grab some Banana Boat hangtags and save for the end of the month. Starting 3/31 in the green advantage flyer there will be a coupon for $2 off. Stack with the $2 MQ and pay $4 per bottle. Not as good as the Hawaiian Tropic but still a good deal!

I had seen a few pork coupons on the kiosk where they cook meals. I grabbed them and bought the above pork for $5.36. That is $13.36 worth of meat!! They were $2 coupons and there were just a few left. They expire on 3/26 if you can find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment