Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

SHOPPING FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER...PAID ONLY $14.69 WHICH INCLUDES 18 LB. TURKEY!

Still think it can't be done? Well, here is a list of everything I bought for my Thanksgiving Dinner:

3 Bottles of Coke
2 Chinet Napkins
2 Chinet 10" Platters
4 Boxes Ritz
4 pkgs I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
2 pkgs Jose Ole Taquito
2 Cool Whip
2 pkgs Lil' Smokies
2 pkgs chocolate pudding
2 Sara Lee Desserts
3 large cans of yams
2 cans cranberry sauce
2 Turkey Gravy
3 Knox Gelatin
3 Phazyme caplets
1 sour cream
2 Hellmans Mayo
2 Glass Plus
2 pkgs Pepperidge Farm Stuffing mix
Half & Half
Bakery rolls
celery
2 Gallons Deli Ice Tea
1-19 lb. Butterball Turkey

TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS $111.32

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS $14.69

TOTAL SAVED 87%

I already have crescent rolls that I got FREE weeks ago, gravy mix on sale, 5 cream cheese FREE for my appetizers and desserts, crackers FREE, & Rondelle Cheese so I am ready to go for Thanksgiving. My portion of the meal will be the turkey, stuffing, scalloped oysters (already had the oysters in the freezer), waldorf salad, appetizers, and Chocolate Delight (yum!!) for dessert. Other family members will bring the rest. Not bad for $14.69 plus I got other items I didn't need for Thanksgiving! You gotta love coupons!!

1 comment: