Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CHEAP SOUR CREAM AND LIL' SMOKIES AT WINN DIXIE

I ran to WD today to get my pork butts for $1.19 lb. with my raincheck. I also got the Hillshire Farms Lil' Smokies to have for superbowl. They are BOGO and stack two $.55/1 coupons with it. Good deal for Lil' Smokies. If you buy the Breakstone Sour Cream, the $1 Greek Sour Cream will work for that also. They are BOGO at $2.69 so you will pay $.35 each! Also Cheerios are BOGO at $4.49. If you printed the BOGO cheerios coupon, you will pay $.25 per box because the coupon deducts $4.00 off. Not a bad deal. If you are willing to wait to see if Publix goes BOGO with Cheerios you would get them free. I was there anyway so I opted to pay $.25 each. I don't see much for me in the new ad, but I will look at it closer and let you know if I see any good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment