Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

BARGAIN RADIO ON WSOS

At work we listen to WSOS, 99.5, songs from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. With this station I don't miss my Sirus radio anymore! Everyday between 5 and 6 pm they have something called Bargain Radio. They will offer certificates to local restaurants and attractions for 50% off. Yesterday I was able to get a coupon for 4 people on the El Gallion Pirate ship! I know 2 grandkids who are going to be so thrilled to go on it! They were also offering a $50 gift card for $25 for Conrad's Steakhouse and another for Tropical Smoothie. I didn't get to hear all the items today but I do know they were totally different then the ones the day before. I believe yesterday they were offering a coupon for 4 to the Pirate and Treasure Museum. What an awesome thing to do with your kids during the summer break. Tune in between 5 and 6 and see what you can pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment