Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

STOCK UP ON PAPER TOWELS

We just got back from a weekend of camping at Salt Springs. It seems like we go through a lot of paper towels on those weekends. Let me rephrase that...it seems like my husband goes through a lot of paper towels on a camping weekend. Paper towels are his favorite thing and we all know they are not cheap! This is my time of year to stock up on paper towels. The current ad has bounty on sale and the new ad had Brawny on sale for $4.99 with coupon. This is a stock-up price for me! He had just said we were getting low in the paper towel department! Be sure to stock-up if you use paper towels! Also, I spotted $1 All peelies at the Dollar General in Salt Springs. Those will also come in handy with the All detergent sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment