Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

As you may have noticed, my posts have become far and few between. Yes, the time has come to shut down the blog. I have enjoyed blogging, especially in the early days when I would post a picture of everything I bought with a receipt! For some reason, this new format will not allow me to post pictures or even do separate paragraphs. I appreciate every one of you who have commented and helped all of us save money. I didn't know the WD north of town or the beach would still take two coupons! After reading that comment, I will now continue to occasionally shop at WD with a good coupon and a sale! Thank you guys for everything and please continue to send me good deals and comments at my email judiray56@yahoo.com or my phone 904-540-5225!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been couponing as much lately, seems like the deals just aren't what they used to be or maybe that's just my perception. Still think of you each time I check-out at the store, though! Hope you are well! Kate

    ReplyDelete