Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ALL THIS FREE AT PUBLIX!

I received a Publix phamplet in the mail about 1 month ago. I looked at it and filed it away. About a week ago, I realized there was a $10 Crest Whitestrips coupon in there. I posted about it and said it would be a good deal stacking that coupon with the $7 MQ to get $17 off one box. Well, that is all fine and dandy if you want to buy whitestrips. Today I found a way to make it work for me and it is the last day to use the coupon. I have never been able to find these before, but I found the 2-pack of Crest Whitestrips for $5.99. There was no size restriction on the coupon, so I bought three for $17.97 and used three $10 coupons. Instant $12 overage! That allowed me to fill my cart with other items to get it all for free! I bought 2 cantelopes, bananas, 3 lbs. peaches, 2 Feta Cheese, 2 Life Cereal, Pork Chops, 2 Muellers Pasta, and Classico Sundried Tomato Alfredo Sauce. On top of my MQ's I used the $10/$40 Target coupon and had to throw in 2 packages of nuts for $1 to put my total in the positive. I paid $.78 for the above. Sorry I didn't realize this sooner or I would have posted it for those of you who received this mailer .

No comments:

Post a Comment