Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DEAL ON LAUNDRY DETERGENT

I LOVE getting laundry detergent deals. That is why I decided to purchase 20 $2/1 Wisk coupons from Rebecca's Coupons and Forms. She was the only one I could find who had any coupons left. I had to pay $5 including shipping but I still feel it will be a good deal. I will share with my daughters so we will all benefit. I will end up paying about $7.50 after all coupons when I buy 10. According to Consumer Reports, Wisk Deep Clean was rated the number one laundry detergent. Following close behind was Tide Plus with bleach and Tide for Cold Water. Cheer Stay Colorful for darks and Tide powder rounded out the top 5 for conventional washers. For HE machines, tide Ultra plus bleach and Wisk Deep Clean rated the highest followed by Kirkland, Tide Ultra and Tide HE plus. When All goes in sale, be sure to purchase the Oxi Active variety which scored 9th just below Gain. All 2x Ultra Stainlifter scored in 17th place out of 18 for conventional washers. I thought it was funny that Martha Stewart laundry detergent scored LAST in 60th place for HE machines!

No comments:

Post a Comment