Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

BIG SURPRISE FOR ME AT TARGET

I found a loop hole in the target policy by accident and thought I would let you know about it. My husband bought an aerobed online at target for our camper. The following week we went into camping world to buy some caulking and came out with a camper! Yep, that was one expensive bottle of caulking! We actually found a deal we couldn't pass up. We got the exact ultra light style we wanted that was on consignment. Turns out the older couple that bought it only used it once and were intimated by towing it. We were able to get a "new" 2012 for the price of a used. Ok, back to the air mattress. When we bought the camper we no longer needed the air mattress because we now have a real mattress in it. I returned it and they credited my card for $98 and turned right around and put it back on the shelf (unopened) for $40. I didn't know it until today when we went back into target and there it was on the shelf still with our address label on it. There it was marked down to $40. Before I left I went up to the customer service desk and the same girl was there that took it back. She said it is considered a soft goods item and it automatically gets marked down and put back on the shelf even though it was unopened. We ended up buying it again because for $40 it was worth it to have it for an extra bed! Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment