Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

EDY'S OUTSHINE DEAL

I thought today started out to be a good day. I did two Publix trips, one of which consisted of 8 body wash, 5 yogurt, Clairol Root Touch Up, 2 mayo, 2 Campbell's skillet sauce, CoverGirl Eyeshadow and another Lipshine and 2 packages of diced ham for about $.25!! The Covergirl Lipshine was priced wrong again so I got $5 back! Then I got home and realized two of my computers blew up! What are the chances of two of them going out at the same time. I am on my laptop and it has issues also! Make sure you don't miss the Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Deal. They are bogo $4.79. The $1/1 blinkie is in front of them. Buy 6 and use 6 of those and two B2G1 free Publix coupons from the Summer Savings Advantage Flyer and get them all for a $1.21 moneymaker! Now I have to go and find room in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment