Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

MY BEST PUBLIX TRIP FOR GAS CARD

I was totally shocked that I was able to get 4 gas cards this week! Woo hoo!!! I really thought I was only going to be able to get one. I was able to do it in separate $50 transactions at two stores. The best thing was I was able to spend $50 and use the $10 gas card coupon and my WD coupon. I did this both at SR 16 and the beach store. Some people reported that they had to spend $80 to use both. That was not the case for me. My best one of the four trips was as follows. I had a RC for SmartBalance milk for 2 for $5. I bought 10 of them and 8 Sundown vitamins. My total including the $50 gas card was $45.22! That means I paid $5.22 for 10 milk and the vitamins. I used the vitamins as a moneymaker. My other trips were good also but this one was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment