Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

SALES AND RAINCHECK DEALS

My daughter came home last night from UNF and we hit Target to check out the newly listed markdowns in the household department. I bought her an adorabe white lamp with a rectangular shade for $18! We were also able to get decorative vases for $4 and $5 each, a 70% savings! I know others who have bought furniture, TV consoles, bookcases, etc at 70% off. Now I am waiting for the outdoor chairs to go $8.48 like they were in Palm Coast. After Target, we stopped in Winn Dixie to use my raincheck. Thanks to Margie who gave me her extra $2.15 Finish Coupons, I was able to get 8 boxes of dishwasher gel tabs for $5.27 TOTAL. I looked at my daughter and told her "Now this is how it is done! This is why you coupon!" They were normally $5.29 each and I got 8 boxes for the price of one. LOVE IT!! Maybe some day it will sink in and she will do it for herself. In the meantime, she goes home with 8 boxes of cereal, 4 boxes of dishwasher detergent, 4 laundry detergent, and too many other items to mention!

No comments:

Post a Comment