Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

ANOTHER SURPRISE!

Again, I want to send a big shout-out to my wonderful husband. We had to go to Amelia Island this weekend for a weekend for a company meeting and holiday party. They put us up in the hotel at the Omni so we did not have to travel back late at night. He had to attend a meeting for 4 hours before the cocktail party. He surprised me once again. We had some time to kill before his meeting started so we got on the shuttle and went over to the shops. I had to go to the bathroom so we went into the spa to use their facilities. So here I am in the stall and I start hearing my name...Mrs Wampler, Mrs. Wampler...we are ready for your treatments. What the heck! Why are these people calling me when I just came in to pee and what are they talking about? Turns out my husband planned for me to have a facial and massage while he was in his meeting! I was flabergasted and once again and reminded again what a wonderful husband I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment