Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

NORDSTROM RACK

Today I checked out the new store at the Towne Center called Nordstrom Rack. I was in Olive Garden yesterday and saw two ladies with these shirts on that I loved! They criss-cross in the front and they are very flowy (is that a word?). They told me they got them at Nordstom Rack so off I went in search of them. I was able to find them and they were $19 each! I noticed that they also had a full rounder of Not Your Daughter's Jeans all marked $49. This is an awesome price for these jeans. I also found some on clearance for $25 to $30. I think this place is the kind of store you could find hidden gems in. It is very organized and not very big. It will be on my list when I go to the Towne Center from now on. If you go, let me know what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment