Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

GREAT DEAL ON COACH PURSES

Do you love Coach purses? They are not my favorite but I do own one that I got this past summer and I love it! I just found a clearance sale at coachfactory.com where you get 65 percent off PLUS an additional 10percent off PLUS use the code FREESHIP and get free shipping. I bought the coral straw tote this past summer at dillards and just love it! I ordered the navy straw tote plus an iPhone case for $110. I feel since it is a darker color I will be able to use it year round. Don't wait too long. The free ship deal ends today!

2 comments:

  1. What a relief. I was so tired of reading about Costco's chocolate cake! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't guarantee how much I will post but I will try to do it more often!!!

    ReplyDelete