Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CVS DEALS!


Keep rolling those Extra Care Bucks!! I swear my daughter eats shampoo and mousse in the shower so anytime I can get a good deal I take advantage of it...like paying $1.94 for 2 bottles of mousse, Oust, and Cottonelle wipes. The best part...I get the $8 ECB's to roll into another deal next week. Keep those drugstore deals comin'!
Have you noticed the price of milk lately? Well, there are milk coupons out there at http://www.tgleedairy.com/ and you can print 2 coupons every two months. (You can also enter to see if you can win free milk for one year!) Use these at CVS like I did this past week and I got a $.50 ECB back also. When I did the above deal with the Oust spray, milk and 3 packs of gum, I walked out paying only $2.26 and got back $10.50 in ECB's for next week. That is just like currency. I can't wait to see what I can get next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment