Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

YIPEE!! SNAGGED SOME CRYSTAL LIGHT FOR $.35 EACH!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am addicted to Crystal Light Peach Tea. This can be quite an expensive habit when they are priced at $4.69 each. I carry a 64 oz. container of Peach Tea with me everyday to work. I can go through some tea pretty quickly. Crystal Light was on sale BOGO a few weeks ago but did not have any coupon match-ups with it. This time it did and I only paid $.35 each!! I bought 8 of them but I will be going back and getting some more. I broke out of my comfort zone and tried the Ruby Red Grapefruit and I LOVED it! Had I paid $4.69 for it and hated it, I would have been so disappointed. That is another good thing about couponing. It allows you to try things that you normally wouldn't try.

No comments:

Post a Comment