Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP - SPENT $44.41, SAVED $178.83

Wow! Look at all the Special K cereal and bars. I ended up getting the bars for $.10 each and the cereal for $.25 a box. I am now stocked up on apple juice for the next 6 months, free Alleve and Midol for $.60 each. The Teddy Grahams cost me $5 but I will send in for a rebate for $10 so I made $5 on the deal! Plus my daughter and grandkids will love them! Also includes canadian bacon, 2- 1 lb. packages of Boars Head Deli Meat, peanut butter, BBQ chicken, bagels, 2 frozen veggies, grape tomatoes and plum tomatoes, watermelon, pears, bananas, celery, hummus, 2 mashed sweet potatoes, 2 boxes granola, garlic, cheese, fiber plus bars, 2 smartwater and hummus. Did I miss anything? Not bad for $44.41. Look at the size of my receipt!!
h

No comments:

Post a Comment