Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP AND OH THOSE SO WONDERFUL RAINCHECKS!


Not a good week at Publix in my opinion. But that is not always a bad thing. That means I don't spend as much. This trip was good because I had a raincheck left for All Detergent, regularly $5.99, for $2.99. When I paired this with the $2.00 coupon from a few weeks ago, it meant detergent for $1.00 a bottle. This did not beat the time when I got Clorox AND All Detergent for $1.00, but it was still a great deal!You could also take your Big Lots Ad and have it price matched at Target and pay $.50 per bottle. I did not because I was able to get the 25% more bottle (which is 40 loads instead of 32) for $.50 more at Publix. I paid $35.63 for all these groceries, but it should have been $30.63 because I forgot to give them a $5 coupon!!

I paid $.45 a box for the Uncrustables (which is definitely an item I would not purchase full price of 1/2 price for that matter), $4.99 for the oranges (I just had to have them), 2 pkgs. chicken, $10.07 worth of deli meat, cream cheese, lettuce, baby carrots, bananas, 2 blocks of cheese, 4 pkgs. bandaids and the other items shown. I am done. That is all I need for the week. I already have enough bread (and more in the freezer), eggs, and milk for the week. Of course, I have a freezer loaded up with vegetables, steaks, chicken, pork, etc. So, not a bad week for $35 with 5 bottles of All Detergent. Those would have been $30 alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment