Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TESTIMONIAL FROM AMY, ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

I received this today from Amy who took the class about 1 month ago. Way to go Amy!!

I just want to say that taking this coupon class has not only saved me tons of money already, but given me a fun new hobby to keep me busy! Within the first week I was able to get a pack of diapers for $1.00 and 24 jars of baby food for $2.00!! I paid $3 and saved $32, I couldn't believe it. That was before I even had any coupon inserts saved up, now that I do I'm saving even more money. I refuse to pay full price for anything now, or even half price for that matter. I feel like I had just been throwing money away before and wish I had known about this years ago. Thank you so much for sharing all of your coupon knowledge with the rest of us! Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment