Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

RUN...DON'T WALK TO BIG LOTS!!



Head over to Big Lots NOW! There is a $15 Oil of Olay Rebate here and you can make money on this one. When you purchase and 3 Facial Moisturizers, Facial Treatments, Facial Cleansers, Hand & Body Lotions, Body Washes or 6+ Bar Soap, you can submit your receipt for a $15 rebate. The purchases have to be done by March 12, 2010. There is a limit of one rebate per name, address or envelope.

The Body Washes are $1.00 each at Big Lots! Submit for the $15 rebate...that is a big moneymaker! I also bought 2 Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting creams for $10 each. These sell at Walgreens for $26.99!! Did you ever see the comercial that compares this cream to the $200 cream?? Well, I will let you know how it works! I plan on sending in a total of 4 rebates for a total of $60! I also bought the Olay Complete Moisturizer for $3 each and a Eye Regenerating Cream with Concealer for $10. These sell at Walgreens for $19.50! I spent $44 on all the lotions, creams, and body washes and will submit for $60 in rebates. I will give my mom, my sister, and my brother a nice surprise when they receive a $15 rebate from me. I am thrilled just to get my one $15 rebate!

No comments:

Post a Comment