Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

PUBLIX 4/18/10, SPENT $17.10,



Sometimes I hate that a member of management has to come over and override my coupons because it seems like I almost always have more coupons than items. Well, todays trip was no different. I knew up front that it would happen because I had stacked coupons on almost every single item! Someday I am going to have to bring in a big plate of chocolate chip cookies to thank them! My purchases included:

2 Tide
4 pkgs. Keebler Cookies
2 Dentyne Gum
8 Low Dose Bayer Aspirin
6 Milk Bone Dog Bisquits
6 boxes Pasta
4 Quaker Oatmeal
1 Cream Cheese
2 Dental Floss
4 Scrubbing Bubbles Bath Cleaner
2 Shout Spray & Wash
4 Ziplock Sandwich Bags
2 cans Black Eye Peas
Ricotta Cheese
Pudding
2 Lg. Prego Sauce
2 loaves Arnold Bread
Bananas
Red Onion
Scotchbrite Sponge
Ranch Dressing
Chicago Hard Rolls
6 boxes Kettle Korn
Baby Carrots
Pillsbury Pizza Crust

My total was $27.10 but I had a $10 Publix gift card I just received in the mail a few days before from a rebate for buying Paper Towels and toilet paper. This brought my total down to $17.10. I also sent in for my final $5 S.C. Johnson Rebate.

1 comment: