Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WALGREENS DEALS


When I heard the RR's were rolling at Walgreens, I jumped in my car and hit a few stores on my way to Jacksonville. I bought another 7 Shick Shave Gels and only had to add a filler item of $.20. I did it again, again, and again for a total of 10!I may even do a few more before the week ends!

Also, within the next few months, all Walgreens are remodeling their stores and taking down their shelves so you could see over the top of the aisle all the way to the back of the pharmacy. All the items you see in the stores with the orange tags are discounted and will not be replaced in the store. I found many items in the store reduced 75% and more. Take your coupons with you, look for the orange tags and grab some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment