Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

WALGREENS L'OREAL DEAL



I love tinted moisturizer and I found this deal at Walgreens. L'Oreal Tinted Moisturizer normally sells for $19.99 and it was on clearance (look for the bright orange tags) for $10.49. On top of that they were BOG1 50% off. I had two $2 coupons and two $5 RR's to use so my scenerio went like this:

2 L'Oreal Tinted Moisturizer $10.49 x 2
Less 50% off minus $5.25
2 Filler Candy Bars $.78
Less 2/$2 Q's minus $4.00
Less 2/$5 RR minus $10.00

TOTAL SPENT OOP $3.51 for two moisturizers that normally sell for $39.98!! The only way this would have been a better deal is if I got RR's back! But I had so many RR's to use I consider it a win-win situation!!

I also had a $2 RR expiring in two days so I bought another Skintimate Shaving Gel for $2.99 and used my $2 RR and paid $1.17 OOP and got back $3 RR.

**A special thanks to my good friend Michelle T. for giving me her $2 L'Oreal Coupons and BOGO Silk Soy Milk Q's!!

UPDATE: I used the Moisturizer this morning and I loved it! It will be great for the summer when you want a little color but don't want to put make-up on. It also has SPF 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment