Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ARE ALL COUPON DATABASES THE SAME?

The answer to the above question is a big NO!!!! Recently I have had the need to look for a coupon in the coupon database. I knew I had a certain coupon in one of the recent inserts, but I couldn't remember which one. When I went to the IHP database it did not show up. I went to two other database sites and it did not show up there either. But it DID show up when I went to www.hotcouponworld.com. From now on that is going to be the only database I use. It seems to be more up-to-date and offers more coupon options. Just a FYI!!!

3 comments:

  1. I noticed lately that every q I need to look up is not in the IHP database and that was not the case before. I have found that Hip2Save's database has had the q's I look for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! I agree with you completely! The lesson here is don't just use one database.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wondered about the databases. I use southersavers.com b/c I can choose my paper, but there are often errors. On IHP I feel like only the most current qs are noted. I still have inserts from months ago which still have good expiration dates. thanks for the tips ladies.

    ReplyDelete