Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

CLEANING PRODUCTS ON THE CHEAP

I don't know about you but I have the spring cleaning bug! Let's just say the trash men are not going to like me this week! I have been cleaning closets and organizing my stockpile under my sinks. I also hit the garage where my toilet paper and paper towel stockpile are pretty awesome! You would be proud if you saw my toilet paper stash all perfectly lined up to the ceiling, labels facing forward. Next I will focus on cleaning blinds, baseboards, etc. I plan on doing this deal for the Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. I haven't tried it yet so for this price it is my shot to try it. Buy 8 at $3.99 each and use four BOGO coupons in 1/12 SS and eight $1/1 PQ in PAF and a $5/$30. I will pay just $2.96 plus tax for 8 of them! You can also do the same thing with the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel coupon in the same insert (1/12 SS), stack with the PQ and $5/$30 and pay the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment