Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

LE CREUSET COOKWARE

I did something I normally don't do. I splurged on a piece of cookware. I usually buy Calphalon and that stuff isn't cheap either. This time I bought a Le Creuset 5.5 qt. pot for $162 and I love it!!! The bad thing now is that I am sold on them and looking to build my cookware stockpile! I can't believe how much it conducts the heat. The best part is they are guaranteed for life and if something should happen, they will replace it. They are also something you hand down to your kids. Now they can fight over my diamond and the Le Creuset pot! I also plan on replacing my frying pans. My Calphalon pans are warped and get scratched even though they are non-stick. I am replacing them with the Hard Anodized pans that are also guaranteed for life. The 12" will be $104. I asked the manager to call me when there is a sale! It will be the last time I will ever have to buy a frying pan. I am getting the 12" and the 9 1/2" and I should be good to go! Now I will be on the hunt for them at Marshall's as well. I already purchased an oval baking dish for a mere $24.99! Are you looking for nice cookware? Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than Le Creuset. The dutch oven was on my Xmas list this year, and I justified it the same way. I can hand it down to my daughter. Of course, I go with the scratch and dent. A little defect in the paint? No problem here. I got cute lil' L.C. salt and pepper shakers at Marshall's for $10 a month or two ago. They're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the same page Kate! I can't wait to get more!

    ReplyDelete