Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

FREE GRILL MATES WITH WRONG PRICE

I went into Publix tonight to use my $10 coupon and ran across something that rung up full price that was supposed to be on sale. The McCormick Grill Mates were clearly marked $.99, save $3.90 on the shelf. On top of that I had $.75 off coupons. When they rang up, they rang up full price. I brought it to her attention and she sat there and scoured the ad for the sale. I told her I didn't know if it was in the ad and I ran back and got the sticker off the shelf. You know what that means! They gave both of them to me for free plus I still used my $.75 off coupons! If you do this deal and it rings up full price, make sure you bring it to their attention. I was at the beach store so they will probably fix the glitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment