Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

MY GROCERY LIST THIS WEEK

I am struggling to come up with enough stuff in this new ad to use my $5/$30 coupon. I found this deal to help me out. Lubriderm 6 oz. is $3.29 each. Use the $1.50/1 in the PAF and the $1.50 printable coupon and pay only $.29 each. The cats pride cat litter is BOGO $6.99. Use the $2/1 MQ from 3/2 SS and $2/1 PQ from the Paws booklet or printable and it is FREE plus moneymaker! Also, NY Texas Toast is 50% off and when you use the $1 printable coupon you will pay under $.50 each! Stouffers Lasagna and Muellers Pasta round out my list. Actually I now plan on doing two transactions buying 6 Cats Pride Litter at one time and throwing in another lasagna and some produce! Big surprise I can actually use two WD coupons with this ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment