Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

NEW RULE AT PUBLIX???

Something happened to me today that I never wanted to see happen. I shopped at the Moultrie Publix because I had to visit someone in the shores...big mistake! I had six boxes of cereal in my cart and I went to use 6 target coupons. They told me the new rule was only one competitor coupon per order. They let me use two because it was BOGO but they had to take four boxes off my order. I would have thought they would have let me get my boxes and tell me next time they would only take one. I left that store and went right over to cobblestone and got my 4 boxes of cereal and 10 deodorant for a grand total of $.18 after using my competitor coupons. They didn't mention anything about the new rule so I am hoping that is moultrie's rule and the other stores don't follow suit. Let me know if this same thing happens to you!!

4 comments:

  1. That's sad. I hope that it is only the Moultrie store that does this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there this week as well (very rare) and they said that they had had a rash of people using copied coupons so they were being pretty vigilant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it is the Moultrie store only and the other stores still accept more than one. Now I just wish WD would jump on board with competitor coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's that easy to tell, I wish they would just address the issue with those people instead of punishing those of us who have legitimate multiple Target q's.

    ReplyDelete