Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

LE CREUSET SALE AT OUTLET MALL

LeCreuset is having a sale at the outlet location. When you walk in, you scratch a card where you can get up to 35% off an item. I have been waiting for a sale to buy the forged frying pans. They are like the Calphalon but will never warp and have a lifetime guarantee. I am so tired of spending $40 - $60 for a frying pan only to have it scratch and warp in just a short amount of time. I bit the bullet and spent $150 on two frying pans, a 12" and a 9" and am excited to know I will get these replaced if anything should happen to them. Now is also a good time to pick up any cast iron pieces if you want to start a collection. I have one and eventually want to add the largest one to my collection. My only regret is that I wish I had these when I had all the kids living at home when I cooked up a storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment