Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

DID I SAY IT WAS A SLOW WEEK? I JUST SAVED 85%!!!

Well, I said it was a slow week but I managed to get $119.57 worth of groceries for $17.62!! I am planning another trip to get more deals and freebies!! Here is what I got...
2 pkgs. Benefiber Raspberry Tea
4 Scotch Tape
1 Tylenol Cold Tablets
2 Sudafed Tablets
1 Revlon Eyelash Curler
1 Revlon nail file
1 Revlon tweezer
5 BeneVia Nutrition Drink (for my mom)
2 whole pineapples
bananas
Half & Half
Green Giant Frozen Broccoli
1 lb. Boars Head deli meat
1/4 lb. deli meat
Whole Ham - meat dept.
1 doz. eggs
2 pkgs. croutons
1 pepperidge farm bread
2 Juicy Juice
2 pkgs. Sargento Cheese

The Boars Head Turkey and whole ham alone total over $20. It is like I got everything else for FREE plus some...

Want to learn how to do this...Attend a coupon workshop so you can learn to save over 50% on your groceries. I saved 85% this trip alone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment