Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

NEW TO THIS BLOG?? READ THIS!

For those of you new to the blog, you will notice I shop differently. When something is a good price, I stock up. That is why you see such "interesting" grocery pictures. Just remember, by shopping like this and not buying "weekly" items, you will know you will always be buying at the lowest possible price. My freezer is already STOCKED with chicken, pot roasts, hamburger, pork, etc. so I do not need to buy these items weekly. I look for the best deals and prices and add them to my stockpile. Of course, you will need to purchase your staples, like bread, milk, lunchmeat, etc.

Interested in learning how to save at least 50% on your grocery and drugstore purchases? Call today and reserve your seat at the St. Augustine Savers Coupon Workshop. You will not be disappointed! Call me at 904-540-5225 or e-mail me at judiray56@yahoo.com to sign up for the next class held at Lighthouse Interiors, 304 Anastasia Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment