Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

PAID $22.85 - TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS WAS $58.22

I needed to get a few items today before my coupons expired. The breakfast sausage normally $3.79 was one of the deals. I paid $.89 each so I stocked up and bought 6! The Chex Mix was FREE + OVERAGE. I would have bought more but I am only printing off two computers instead of my usual 5! The Juicy Juice is for the grandkids. I already have 6 that I paid $1.00 each so I added to that stock. Yesterday at Target I bought a 64 oz. Motts Apple Juice for $.79. My daughter loves it!

We are having family over for an oyster roast tomorrow. I already bought the ham on sale so I only had to buy hash browns for the potato casserole (got my sour cream FREE weeks ago and cheddar cheese real cheap), rolls, and scallions for my Bacon Cheddar Dip. I already have the FREE cream cheese I got weeks ago and FREE crackers in my stockpile. I am making a dessert from my other cream cheese and items in my pantry and I am DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment