Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

OH PUBLIX...HOW I LOVE YOU!! SPENT $27.05

Back to Publix again to buy another Prime Rib...yum!! This shopping trip consisted of:

12 cans black beans
2 pkgs cream cheese
3 pkgs. tweezers
bananas
sweet potatoes
2 pkgs Cape Cod Potato Chips
1 pkg Cole Slaw
3 pkg Tuna Fish
Zucchini
Cantelope
Prime Rib Roast - $28.06

As you can see, the prime rib was $28.06 and I spent $27.05 for the total bill. That means everything I bought other than the prime rib I got for FREE! My bill really should have been cheaper but I forgot to give them a coupon for $5 and they did not have a few items I needed that would have brought my total down lower. That is OK...I still saved and best of all added prime rib number three to my already packed freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment