Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

SOMETIMES I AM STILL SO AMAZED!!

While shopping this morning at Publix, I ran into someone I knew and he said "Shopping with those coupons? I saw the article in the paper about you". Of course, I answered "Yes" and went on my merry way. Little did I know he was 2 people behind me in the checkout lane (bad move on his part!) When the cashier gave me my total of $2.14, I heard a voice from 2 people back..."You go girl, I am coming to that coupon class!"This is what I got:

1 Prime Rib Roast (yes, I did say Prime Rib!!)
1 doz. eggs
2 Sargento Cheese
4 cans diced tomatoes
4 Juicy Juice
3 All Detergent
2 Benefiber
1 Cover Girl Powder
4 Tweezers
1 pkg Nail Files
8 pkgs Rolaids
4 pkgs Sudafed Triple Action
1 Pkg Popcorn Chicken for $3.69

The prime rib alone was $26.37!! I think I will go back and do some of this deal again!! I can see another prime rib in my future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment