Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

PUBLIX 5/2/10, SPENT $15,49, SAVED 85%




Yet another successful trip to Publix today. I am know fully stocked on sandwich/freezer and/or storage bags for at least 1 year. I also added to my refrigerator more Silk Soy Milk which does not expire until the beginning of July. I have my yogurt for the next 2 weeks as well as enough cheese to feed the country of China! This is what I bought for $15.49:

2 Mission Fajita
2 Family Size Tortilla Chips
1 bag Pretzels
3 Chobani Yogurt
5 Publix Yogurt
2 Jimmy Dean Sausage
2 Silk Soy Milk
2 Sour Cream
4 Ziplock Sandwich Bags
Gallon Milk
Half & Half
Aluminum Foil
Schick Razor
2 Pace Salsa
2 Kelloggs Fruit Snacks
Martins Wheat Rolls
2 Digorno Pizzas
6 American Cheese

Just from this purchase I can make for dinner Tacos, Breakfast Casserole, Hamburgers, Taco Chicken, Grilled chicken marinated in plain yogurt, lemon juice and herbs, and good ol' grilled cheese. Throw in the pizza on the weekend and we are done! Remember, I still have a full freezer of roasts, chicken, steak, hamburger, vegetables, etc. I just came up with these ideas while typing this!

I am going to make a run to Winn Dixie this week to use my Snuggle Coupons, Classico Sauce coupons, taco seasoning Q's, lunchmeat and grapes. My shopping for the week will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment