Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ETC BOOKS

Sorry for the lack of posts but I just returned from 4 glorious days of camping at Ft. DeSoto Park in Tampa. The weather was awesome and it was some much needed down time especially for my husband. I didn’t look at anything about couponing and enjoyed reading two books. If you are looking for a good summer read, you might want to get Hearts Of Palm. It takes place in St. Augustine and you will enjoy the references to local streets and establishments. It was a very good book and I hope they make a movie out of it. It is just that kind of book. The ETC books just came in today so if you ordered some, please contact me about picking them up. There were some of you who said it was OK to mail just the WD coupons. Please send me your address and I will do that this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment