Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

FANTA DEAL

When I was in the cobblestone publix today I noticed the Fanta 12-pk drinks still had peelies on them. The sale ends tomorrow so you still have time to do the deal. Buy 4 Fanta 12 packs that are B2G1. Use two BOGO peelies on the carton and only pay for one! Stock up now for July 4th! My trip was very short and very specific. I bought: 6 juicy juice, 8 pk., Cantelope, Bananas, Romaine lettuce, Rye bread, 2 DiGiorno Pizza, 2 knorr chicken stock (free). I paid $9.48 for the above but it should have been $8.48 because I didn't have two $.50 coupons with me. The pizzas are regularly $7.50 each alone but I go on sale for $5 each plus used a $2 MQ for each. Then I used the $5/$20 TQ wyb $20 worth of Nestlé products. The chicken stock was free with the MQ and TQ. My total before was $32.09!

No comments:

Post a Comment