Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

PAINTS AND STAINS ON SALE

4th of July is coming and that is a pretty big holiday at my house. We have everyone over and BBQ and then drop the boat in the water and watch the fireworks from the boat by the Bridge of Lions. We have been busy pressure washing our back decks getting them ready for paint. Everything was going fine until I went to see the HGTV house yesterday. My husband was scheduled to pick up 5 gallons of concrete stain after work yesterday and I called him and told him to change the color of the stain I originally picked out. I saw the HGTV house and they had a beautiful grey deck. Now I KNOW that the grey wouldn't work at my house. My intuition knew it but I didn't listen and called him to change the color to grey. By the time I got home and $160 later, the grey was down and I hated it! Let's put it this way, I was so sick about it I didn't sleep last night. I keep telling myself it is only paint but it was expensive paint! Now I have to repaint it again with the color I originally chose. With that being said, I found this coupon for Sherwin Williams Paints and Stains for 30% off! Go HERE to print the coupon. I hope my husband will let me use their stain so I can recoup some of the lost money!

No comments:

Post a Comment