Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

FOODIE WALKING TOUR

Today my hits and and I along with another couple did the "foodie tour" that was a Living Social deal way back in November. I told you guys about it and purchased it for my husband for Christmas. I am very pleased to tell you that we enjoyed it very much and probably would do it again and go on a different day to get a complete different set of restaurants. Our first stop was Old City House restaurant and it was delicious. We also enjoyed good sized portions of food at Meehan's Irish Pub on the bayfront, as well as a local english restaurant where we sampled fish and chips and finally The Floridian on Cordova. We also stopped and sampled wine and a wine smoothie (yum!) and flavored popcorn. The tour was 2 1/2 hours and was very interesting. If you ever get a chance to purchase one of these for $49 for two people I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment