Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

HEFTY TRASH BAGS COUPON

Check your coupon binders for a $1 MQ for Hefty Trash Bags. I don't know when I printed this but I was glad I checked my binder! It expires 6/30/13. Use this coupon instead of the $.55 MQ in the paper and stack with the $1/1 TQ and pay just $3.50 for Hefty Trash Bags. Best of all, I am buying 6 of these to go towards my gas card total. I may just be able to get two of them after all! Also, check your binders for peelies for $.30 off Softsoap Hand Soap. They will be on sale for $1 in the new ad making them $.70 each.

2 comments:

  1. Gas card deals don't excite me since the changes. The Cobblestone and Moultrie stores both made me purchase $80 in groceries if I wanted to use the $10 gas card q and the $5 wd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard of them doing that last time. I wonder if all the stores are doing the same thing. I might try SR 16 now since you had bad luck at those stores. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete